We use state-of-the-art dental technology to help you with your dental concerns
- Intra-Oral Camera: We use Eintstein Stella nd Einstein Spark from RFSystemLAB (Japan). This provides excellent portability, provide quick and efficient "Informed Consent" whenever you want. The 1.36Mega Pixels intra Oral camera has wireless capability. It enables you to take close-up shots from various angles, a fully enhances auto-focus which instantly adjust from full arch to a single molar. With the use of Micro Lenz Cap images can be magnified to 50x.
- Digital X-Ray: We use Instrumentarium Dental Express Imaging System (Finland) which give almost immediate results in almost 5 seconds. This technology allows you to get quick high quality results and saves time of customer waiting to get the X-rays. This is also directly integrated within the Exact Dental software system, thus records can be called back with a touch of a button.
- Teeth Whitening: We offer ZOOM whitening treatment. Philips Zoom is not only proven to whiten teeth up to eight shades, it’s also safe. While other whitening products can harm teeth and gums, using Philips Zoom with Relief ACP actually gives you greater luster and protects enamel, Philips Zoom comes in different treatment types and strengths to fit your lifestyle and sensitivity. Philips Zoom is the #1 patient-requested professional whitening treatment. In fact, over 10 million patients have already used Zoom to achieve brighter, healthier smiles.
- Motors: We use genuine a-dec (USA) high speed and low speed motors only.
- Infection control Sterilizer and cross contamination: We use the new, 4th generation STATIM by SciCan, This is the best available infection control Steriliser on the market. Patient safety relies on attention to detail. The STATIM G4 supports verifiable processes that are PIN protected with user-defined IDs so that staff members can be required to authorise a cycle. This encourages extra attention to process and creates a safer environment for both staff and patients. With each cycle, information must be stored to protect our surgery and our patient. The integrated SciCan DataLogger stores all cycle information for the lifetime of the unit. A USB port allows for the manual retrieval of cycle history.